My 2020 Airbrush Class Schedule is listed below…
REMEMBER: We not only give Airbrush Classes, but we also specialize in doing custom airbrushing and custom paint jobs on Harley Davidson and other motorcycles, vehicles, trucks, enclosed trailers and more. We do hood murals, tailgate murals, real fire, marbleizing, and the list goes on and on. If you are wanting to get Custom painting, and or Airbrushing done, then contact Mike right away. You can use the comment section below, email, phone or text. We also have a “Contact Us” <<~~page on this website.
IMPORTANT: Those that are on my mailing list (my subscribers) are first to pick of these dates. If you are not on my list of subscribers, then do so now by going to the right side ~~>> of this page and near the top right under our picture and fill out the form with your best email address. Make sure it is a good email and one that you check daily. This will allow you to get updates, etc before the general public does.
It is very hard to keep up with all of those wanting to attend our Airbrush Classes, so make sure when you book your class, you follow through with it.
****2020 Airbrush Class Schedule****
I am currently accepting students for January and February, Airbrush and Custom Painting Classes. These classes will fill up fast just like every year and then you will have to wait until next year to try and get in. Due to my busy schedule and planting season that starts early spring, I just don’t have the time to do more than a few Airbrush Class sessions.
Here’s the fastest way to get on this airbrush class list…(Call me asap @ 660-635-1071). Next, go to right side of this page below my picture and fill out the newsletter list form. Make sure and use your best email address (a real one, that you actually check).
Facebook and Social Media
I will send to this list before I add it to my Facebook page and other places, like Twitter and other social media platforms. Once it hits FB and other social media platforms, these dates will fill up within 2-3 days.
- January 27th thru 31st – 9am to 1pm | 1pm to 5pm. (Classes will be 4 hours per day x 2 days for a total of 8 hours).
- February 3rd thru 7th, 11th & 12th, 18th & 19th, 24th thru 27th, 9am to 1pm | 1pm to 5pm. (Classes will be 4 hours per day x 2 days for a total of 8 hours).
IMPORTANT: Pick the dates above and times that work best for you and call me ASAP. Calling me is the fastest and most guaranteed way to get on this Airbrush and Custom Painting Class list. There will NOT be anymore classes this year after these dates pass, so if you want in, now is your chance! Take action and call me now!!
- Beginners Classes – $150 per person
- Advanced Classes – $450 per person (less $100 discount if you’ve taken the beginners class)
**Anyone that attends these Advanced Airbrush Classes will receive a free Lifetime pass to my Airbrush training membership website << where I continue to post new videos of projects that I do. These projects are video taped with step by step “how to” do what it is that I am doing in each project. Others have to pay for this and students will receive this for absolutely no charge.
As of right now there are no other classes scheduled due to my very busy work schedule. Get on my newsletter list by opting into the form on top right hand side of this page. By doing this, I will keep you informed of classes and other events I may do later this year.
Below is just some of what you will learn how to do in these Airbrush Classes:
- Real Fire (Realistic Flames)
- Traditional Flames
- Bubble fire and figures
- Tore open effects
- Water drops
- Paint fading
- Metal look, rivets, screws, nails
- Snake skin
- Pin Striping
- The actual colors and paint codes used for realistic fire and other projects
- How to get big discounts on your paint and materials
- How to make your own templates and stencils
These panels that each student does will be his or hers to take home and keep once done. When these Airbrush Classes are finished most all of our students are able to go out and recover their investment by simply doing a few small jobs for their friends and maybe family members.
Students will also learn how to market themselves by using websites and blogs, and how to advertise effectively. We all also give our secret formula for the “Realistic Fire” as far as colors, paint numbers, paint brands, our suppliers, our free services used for building websites etc.
Call now to schedule your Airbrushing Classes, or go below for more info and get on our very busy schedule while you can. We welcome referrals. Refer others and you could get your Airbrush Class for free. Call or email me to see how!
“ACCESS THE ONLINE TRAINING CENTER BELOW”
**Don’t forget, we also do Custom Paint Jobs on vehicles, enclosed trailers, and Motorcycles. We specialize in high end and show quality Custom Airbrushing and paint jobs.
Instructions for getting on our Airbrush Class List:
- Get on our newsletter list by using the form below here, or on the top right of this page under our picture.
- MAKE SURE you use a good email address (one that you check often)…preferably gmail.
- Once you fill out the form to get on our email list, then wait for the first email from us, then hit the “reply” of that email newsletter and tell us that you want on our Airbrush Class List and what 2 days of (Monday thru Thursday) would work best for you.
- White-list us (add us to your contacts list) when you get our emails so they will always come to your inbox and not your spam or junk box.
Following the simple instruction above will help you get accepted to our hard to get into and Limited Airbrush Classes.
Need more info, or just want to get on our newsletter list? You can do so by visiting the subscriber form under our picture on the right side of this page, near the top. Make sure you enter your best email address…and one that you actually check. 😉