“ACCESS THE ONLINE TRAINING CENTER BELOW”
Click the Join Now Button above to get your NO-COST membership to “Step by Step” Airbrushing Tutorial Videos. This is a LIMITED Free Membership!
AIRBRUSH CLASS REGISTRATION:
ATTENTION: Due to the overwhelming calls I have been getting daily for weeks now, I have decided to start preparing for Airbrush Classes for the next few months. So if you are interested in taking (live in person) Airbrush Classes, then go to the right side of this page under our picture and fill out the form to get on our newsletter list. This way you will receive newsletters and updates for Airbrush Classes, next scheduled dates, times, etc. You will also receive free access to step by step videos that I am doing live on different projects.
Airbrush Class Registration To Do List: (What you need to do right now)
- Go to the right side of this page under our picture and enter your name and email (a good email address that you use) and this places you on our newsletter list where we send information to about upcoming classes, dates, times, etc.
- Next, you need to hit “REPLY” to the first letter you get and simply let me know who you are and that you want to take the classes. Then I will add you to my calendar for upcoming classes.
- I WILL NOT spam you and you will have full access to me and my correct phone number as well as email, so do the same for me so that we can communicate as needed for scheduling purposes.
- When classes are scheduled, make sure you are coming as scheduled. If for some reason you can’t make it, please give me plenty of notice so that I can fill your spot with someone else that is on this long waiting list.
- Last is simple. Keep an eye on your email for airbrush class dates as I set them. Once you receive the class dates, please hit “REPLY” again and let me know which dates and times are best for you. Pretty simple…right?
In these Airbrush Classes we will start with the basics so that you can learn from the beginning, and step by step (at your own pace). Then we will start doing projects like, real fire, marbleizing, cracked stone, water drops effect, wood grain effects, chrome effects, shading, highlighting, wavy flags, skulls, traditional flames, and much more. I will also find out what it is that you want to learn the most and focus on that with you. I FURNISH EVERYTHING! If you have an airbrush you can bring it if you want.
What All Does Airbrushing In Kansas City Do?
We can do it all, and more importantly you will be able to afford us. We ARE NOT the all hyped up shop that thinks they have to make a huge profit on every single job. We believe in doing to others as we want them to do to us. We look at it like this, we would rather make a little on a lot instead of a lot off a little. Here at Mike Pilcher Customs we will turn your dreams into reality. Custom Painting and Custom Airbrushing is our specialty!
I have been a Airbrush Artist, and Custom Painter in a small town for over 20 years, then my wife and I moved to the Kansas City area in 2009. Our address is actually Smithville Mo. which is right on the edge of Kansas City just North of 435 on 169.
Here are some of the things as Custom Airbrush Artist that we specialize in:
- True Fire (realistic flames)
- Traditional Flames
- Water Drops
- Paint Fading
- Snake Skin Effects
- Ripped Open Effects
- Wood Grain Paint
- All Kinds Of Custom Painting
Airbrushing In Kansas City is the place to bring all of your custom paint, and airbrushing jobs. We have the experience, and the knowledge to give you exactly what you have been dreaming about.
Below are pictures of a 2013 Harley Davidson bagger bike that I am doing red candy chrome. You can see the fairing with the chrome, then the next picture is after the red candy was applied over the chrome.
The picture below is a front fairing for a 2013 Harley Davidson without clearcoat. After this more candy was added to push it back, then cleared. More photos of this finished are on the page marked “Motorcycles“.Below is pictures of my Grandson Logan’s dresser I recently did. This is a wood dresser that I used automotive paint on and then airbrushed diamond tread plate on the top and drawer fronts. I also did rivets on the top and then added real wrenches for the drawer handles. I have “step by step videos” of this entire process that you can access by clicking here <<. You will need to get a membership to this website to access these step by step videos…
Thanks for visiting my website!