Our Airbrush Class Schedule is listed below...
REMEMBER: We not only give Airbrush Classes, but we also specialize in doing custom airbrushing and custom paint jobs on Harley Davidson and other motorcycles, vehicles, trucks, enclosed trailers and more. We do hood murals, tailgate murals, real fire, marbleizing, and the list goes on and on. If you are wanting to get Custom painting, and or Airbrushing done, then contact Mike right away. You can use the comment section below, email, phone or text. We also have a “Contact Us” <<~~page on this website.
****An UPDATED January 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE is Listed Below!****
IMPORTANT: Those that are on my mailing list (my subscribers) are first to pick of these dates. If you are not on my list of subscribers, then do so now by going to the right side ~~>> of this page and near the top right under our picture and fill out the form with your best email address. Make sure it is a good email and one that you check daily. This will allow you to get updates, etc before the general public.
It is very hard to keep up with all of those wanting to attend our Airbrush Classes, so make sure when you book your class, you follow through with it.
Our Airbrush Class Schedule below:
We always try and work around everyone one that we can, and of course we cannot work around some. We give classes during the afternoons, and during the evenings Monday through Thursday…and occasionally Fridays, depending on our shop schedule. Our classes are for beginners that are wanting to learn “how to Airbrush and Custom Paint”, or maybe someone that has some experience and wanting to really sharpen their skills and go to the next level. Then if someone wants to move into the advanced we offer those classes as well. Anyone that takes the beginner classes will get the advanced at a reduced rate.
What will you learn? You will learn the must of Airbrushing and Custom Painting, and of course it will start with the simple things first. Our Airbrush classes will be fun, and it will be very rewarding for you.
Beginners and Advanced Airbrush Class Schedule & Pricing:
**Right now the only classes we will be giving in early 2018 are January and possibly a few in February?
Beginners (basics) Classes:
- Jan 18th and 19th – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm
- January 22nd thru 26th 2018 – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm… (you can pick any two days listed here for your classes).
- Monday Jan 22nd – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm
- Tuesday Jan 23rd – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm
- Wed Jan 24th – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm
- Thur Jan 25th – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm
- Friday Jan 26th – 12:00 Noon to 4:00pm
- ATTENTION: Special Bookings/Classes can possibly be arranged for a limited time ONLY! However, you must reach out to me ASAP by phone, text, email, or by commenting below. If you are wanting Airbrush Classes, but cannot make any of these work for your schedule, then reach out to me right now and there is a possibility that I could make my schedule and yours align? No guarantee, but it’s possible!
The Airbrush Class Schedule above could very well be the last ones available this year, so if you have interest, then call, text, or email me ASAP so that I can get you on the Class Schedule. Make sure you call me first to get your own scheduled class appointment!
Beginners Classes are
$200.00 $150.00 per person…(Limited Time Only)! The classes will be 4 hours each session/day x 2 days for a total of 8 hours. You can pick which 2 days works best for you. We will furnish the Airbrushes to use along with all supply’s. If you have a Airbrush and want to bring it that is fine. Everything we use is Iwata, PPG, and House Of Kolor.
The beginners classes are started at the beginners level and for anyone that wants to learn to Airbrush. We assume that you have never Airbrushed, or that you may have but just need help. We will teach anyone that wants to learn more and we really do start at the beginners level as if you may not even know how to hold one.
Advanced Airbrush Class Schedule & Pricing:
The Advanced Airbrushing Classes are $450.00 per person…(for LIMITED time ONLY)! **If you have already taken the beginners Airbrush Class, then you will get a $100.00 discount on the Advanced Classes (even if you took the class 1 or 2 years ago). We will furnish the Airbrushes to use along with all supply’s. These classes we will be using metal panels and doing what is listed below. You will be able to take these panels home with you.
**Anyone that attends these Advanced Airbrush Classes will receive a free Lifetime pass to my Airbrush training membership website << where I continue to post new videos of projects that I do. These projects are video taped with step by step “how to” do what it is that I am doing in each project. Others have to pay for this and students will receive this for absolutely no charge starting in 2017.
Below is just some of what you will learn how to do in these Airbrush Classes:
- Real Fire (Realistic Flames)
- Traditional Flames
- Bubble fire and figures
- Tore open effects
- Water drops
- Paint fading
- Metal look, rivets, screws, nails
- Snake skin
- Pin Striping
- The actual colors and paint codes used for realistic fire and other projects
- How to get big discounts on your paint and materials
- How to make your own templates and stencils
These panels that each student does will be his or hers to take home and keep once done. When these Airbrush Classes are finished most all of our students are able to go out and recover their investment by simply doing a few small jobs for their friends and maybe family members.
Students will also learn how to market themselves by using websites and blogs, and how to advertise effectively. We all also give our secret formula for the “Realistic Fire” as far as colors, paint numbers, paint brands, our suppliers, our free services used for building websites etc.
Call now to schedule your Airbrushing Classes, or go below for more info and get on our very busy schedule while you can. We welcome referrals. Refer others and you could get your Airbrush Class for free. Call or email me to see how!
“ACCESS THE ONLINE TRAINING CENTER BELOW”
Instructions for getting on our Airbrush Class List:
- Get on our newsletter list by using the form below here, or on the top right of this page under our picture.
- MAKE SURE you use a good email address (one that you check often)…preferably gmail.
- Once you fill out the form to get on our email list, then wait for the first email from us, then hit the “reply” of that email newsletter and tell us that you want on our Airbrush Class List and what 2 days of (Monday thru Thursday) would work best for you.
- White-list us (add us to your contacts list) when you get our emails so they will always come to your inbox and not your spam or junk box.
Following the simple instruction above will help you get accepted to our hard to get into and Limited Airbrush Classes.
Need more info, or just want to get on our newsletter list? You can do so by visiting the subscriber form under our picture on the right side of this page, near the top. Make sure you enter your best email address…and one that you actually check. 😉